Red Spice

Mike Yates mikey+ at pitt.edu
Sat Jun 27 18:08:12 PDT 1998

Friends,

I hope that Rakesh B. will reconsider unsubbbing from the list. I have not agreed with much of anything he has said about the BRC, but it is good to have the debate because it forces a person to sharpen his or her arguments. And it is important not to take criticism so personally, though I know this is difficult sometimes to do. Were your arguments said to make you a racist or were they said to have racist implications? There is a big difference.

Michael Yates