Red Spice

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Jun 28 05:18:05 PDT 1998

Rakesh:
>BTW Louis P is a fucking asshole and a liar. I have never said, intimated
>or insinuated the BRC would create white backlash.

Of course you intimated that. You said that an exclusively black gathering would send the wrong message to white workers. Except that you used a lot of inflated prose more appropriate to a graduate seminar term paper to make your point. If you could use clear language like "Louis P is a fucking asshole and a liar" all the time, then there would be no confusion.

Louis Proyect (http://www.panix.com/~lnp3/marxism.html)