Marxism web-page

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Jun 30 12:07:37 PDT 1998

I want to invite PEN-L'er and LBO-talkers to take a look at the web page I just unleashed upon the world. It is associated with the mailing-list that I started on May first. The URL appears below at my signature.

There are some things I want to call to your attention:

1) I have links to labor, Marxism, ecology, Latin America and indigenous rights web sites, since these are what I had bookmarked on my own machine. However, I would like to include other categories and links that others think germane. Just mail me your suggestions.

2) I have a home page that is accessible from the Marxism web page that has everything I have written over the past 3 years, broken down into: state and revolution, Jewish issues, fascism and war, the national question, etc. I invite you to recycle this material as you see fit, including term papers, etc.

3) There is a journal of the "best of" the Marxism mailing-list discussion and it is pretty damned good if I say so myself. All I did was correct the spelling and left everything else unedited. Sigh! If it was only this easy dealing with CNS, MR, New Politics, Z, etc.

Louis Proyect