Overlapping lists

Stephen Labash slabash at ubmail.ubalt.edu
Thu May 14 05:44:02 PDT 1998

I am having a problem with the lbo list as well. I was hoping it would center on discussing current business and economic issues from a "left" perspective, such as in Left Business Observer. For general political issues people might want to stick to the marxism or other left political list.

Stephen Peter LaBash Head of Information Access Services Langsdale Library University of Baltimore "Be realistic! Demand the impossible!" 1420 Maryland Avenue French student slogan, June, 1968 Baltimore, MD 21201 voice: 410-837-4269 fax: 410-837-4330 e-mail: slabash at ubmail.ubalt.edu