saying no to indian and pakistani bombs

Altaf Bhimji altaf at wco.com
Mon May 18 12:01:30 PDT 1998

On Mon, 18 May 1998, Louis Proyect wrote:

> Hurrah for India's Nuclear Tests!
>
> By Alexander Cockburn
>
> genie can't be stuffed back in the bottle, it's probably best that every
> nation have at least one nuclear device. If we're going to have Mutual
> Assured Destruction, let's at least democratize it.

yeah, i think that this would be really cool, see then this way we can be all mutually assured that there will be destruction. I think actually, we should go further than this, why not each community, then each family, and then each individual have a nuclear weapon, this way we can all be assured of being mutually destroyed. This would be the best way to go, in my not so humble opinion.

altaf (can't wait to get my hands on those sleek new miniature nukes, hear you can just slip it in your pocket, and it can be set to destroy individuals, buildings, cities, countries, continents, and then the great planet destroyer... i hear they are working on the great universe destroyer, would love to get my hands on that one)