gort ... klaatu barata nikto... (was saying no ...)

Les Schaffer godzilla at netmeg.net
Mon May 18 13:05:24 PDT 1998

>> it's probably best that

>> every nation have at least one nuclear device. If we're going

>> to have Mutual Assured Destruction, let's at least democratize

>> it.

it is interesting to contrast this 'proposal' with that outlined in 'The Day the Earth Stood Still'.

-- ____ Les Schaffer godzilla at netmeg.net ___| ------->> Engineering R&D <<-------- Theoretical & Applied Mechanics | Designspring, Inc. Westport, CT USA Center for Radiophysics & Space Research | http://www.designspring.com Cornell Univ. schaffer at tam.cornell.edu | les at designspring.com