Sundry; Ultra-imperialism ?

Charles Brown charlesb at CNCL.ci.detroit.mi.us
Sat May 23 07:07:34 PDT 1998

Rosser,

Well, there is an issue of stereotyping Jews that I don't want to run afoul of, and I doubt that there weren't christian financial oligarchists (on the banking side) in Germany, but this "fascist theory" may have been the fascist approach to the christian capitalists: "We will eliminate some of your competition, as well as take care of the commies and the trade unionists." This was a very hostile takeover.

Ironically, the LaRouchites put a lot of emphasis on the leading role of the Queen of England and British ruling class in TODAY's international political economy. Not to endorse LaRouche, but it is sort of odd, indirect countering of the anti-semitist stereotype - In other words, saying there is an Anglo-Saxon worldwide conspiracy. This seems to me valid for about 1800 but not 1998.

LaRouche is a crackpot; don't get me wrong. I think he is a rogue CIA agent, who is angry at the CIA. In fact, I think the whole organization might be a sort of disgruntled ex-agents anonymous or something. They know a lot of old weird philosophy like "intelligence" agents might know.On the other hand, they MIGHT know where a lot of bodies, political and economic, are buried IF anything like I am saying is true.They are a truly weird bunch of intellectuals.

Charles

>>> "Rosser Jr, John Barkley" <rosserjb at jmu.edu> 05/22 2:47 PM >>>

I think I'm now over my posting limit for the day, but:

There was (still is, see the writings of Lyndon LaRouche) a strand of classical fascist theory that saw the fundamental conflict as being between a Jewish-controlled "finance capital" and a non-Jewish-controlled "national industrial capital." Needless to say, such a finance capital would not support the mass slaughter of Jews. Barkley Rosser On Fri, 22 May 1998 10:04:19 -0700 James Devine <jdevine at popmail.lmu.edu> wrote:

-- Rosser Jr, John Barkley rosserjb at jmu.edu