queers

John St. Clair jstclair at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Sun May 24 17:24:24 PDT 1998

Yoshie,

> According to John St. Clair, on one hand, there are 'people,' and on the
> other hand, there are 'gays.' I suppose that 'gays' aren't 'people' in a
> Rortyesque 'community'?
>
> Yoshie

This is the kind of bullshit nit-picking that drives me crazy. If you didn't get my point, post messages similar to the two prior messages you posted. If you did, but disagreed, fine; make your point. But if you got my point, but decided to point out this kind of trivia--since, if you read my previous messages you realize that I'm posting the messages during "breaks" of a comprehensive exam (therefore, not rigorously checking them) out--you're just trying to get flamed. Flames, in my opinion, don't promote dialogue--among _anyone_.

Peace and best wishes,

John

John St. Clair University of South Florida Department of Philosophy Cooper 107 Tampa, FL 33620

Office: CPR 267 Phone: 813-974-5896 Hours: M 3-5, T 10-12 http://chuma.cas.usf.edu/~jstclair/