Michael Moore

Dhlazare at aol.com Dhlazare at aol.com
Thu May 28 15:52:20 PDT 1998

<<

This argument is sort is sort of strange, especially Dan Lazare's last

comment, which implies that anyone who thinks that the left in this country

has rendered itself irrelevant must be a rightwinger. I think Moore is wrong

on this, but Dan's comment is a perfect example of why he thinks it.

>> Now I'm confused. I think it should be obvious that any assertion as to the irrelevancy of the left in this country IS right-wing. Numerically, we're pretty small, admitted, but, ideologically, I would think our message is as important, and as relevant, as ever. Indeed, the first seems to make the second more important than ever.

Dan Lazare