Rump roast (Marcuse and CIA) - Newt's negative vibes

Carl Remick cremick at rlmnet.com
Tue Nov 3 06:22:32 PST 1998

Re Paula's "I saw a vampire, I saw a ghost Reagan really scared me, but Newt scares me the most..."

I maintain the damage done by Reagan's ability to sell sheer viciousness to the adoring American public with a smile and a wave far outweighs any threat presented by the palpably-weird-to-all Newt. The Republicans have been striving heroically to reposition Gingrich as a sort of lovable political Teletubby ever since the Contract with America fiasco. But I believe he still comes across very, very negatively to the electorate at large.

Carl Remick