Russia: blame the Jews

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Nov 6 09:41:43 PST 1998

[From Johnson's Russia List. Zavtra is a fascist rag. Zyuganov is the head of the Communist Party.]

Makashov Blames Crisis on Jews

Zavtra, No. 42 20 October 1998 [translation for personal use only] Article by General Albert Makashov: "Usurers of Russia"; and boxed item by Gennadiy Zyuganov

Life in our country is getting worse and worse. Never before has it been this bad in Russia. Even under the Mongol yoke.

Who is to blame?

The executive branch, the bankers, and the mass media are to blame. Usury, deceit, corruption, and thievery are flourishing in the country. That is why I call the reformers yids.

Who are these Jews?

In English they are called Jews, in French--Juif, and in Yiddish--yid.

Yid is not a nationality, yid is a profession. Balzac's Gobsek is a Juif, the Gogolian skinflint Plyuskhin is a yid. These images have become a permanent part of world literature. Whoever reads Pushkin, Dostoyevskiy, Gogol, or Shevchenko knows no other word to designate the ravager, the bloodsucker feeding on the misfortunes of other people. They drink the blood of the indigenous peoples of the state; they are destroying industry and agriculture.

They are destroying the Russian army and navy and its strategic nuclear forces. They accept the population's money to be kept in the banks and then give it away, leaving nothing for funerals, for rent, or for old age. Having taken over television, radio, and the press, they do not give a damn about the history and culture of the country that nurtured them, saved them from the furnaces and gas chambers of fascism, and took responsibility for educating them.

They grabbed whatever they could, and today they own 60 percent of Russia's capital. The concepts "Zionist" and "yid" are inseparable. The intelligentsia say "Zionist" but the people use Pushkin's word: "yid." The concepts of Zionism and fascism are inseparable, and when they scare people with Russian fascism, it is the same as when a thief shouts: "Stop that thief!"

In all the synagogues, the heders and yeshivas, the Center for the Study of Judaism, the Jewish University imeni Maymonid, in the teachings of the rabbis and the Jewish teachings they read the Torah and the Talmud and speak about the superiority of "God's chosen" Jewish people over all the others, including Russian. And nobody
>from the Ministry of Justice threatens them.

Since 1989, when I went into public politics, many people have begun to claim me as a fellow tribesman. Yes, there is Prince Makashvili Street in Georgia. At the banquet table they called me prince. When I was arrested in Armenia the Karabakh committee in Azerbaijan called me Alibek Makashev, and simple, honest Armenians call me Albert Makashanyan. Today people ask me how the internal affairs minister of Chechnya, Kazbek Makhashev, is related to me. Russian historians tell me of a pre-Orthodox Russian fertility god named Makhshe.

There are many of us Makashovs in Voronezh, Saratov, Stalingrad, Penza, and Tambov Oblasts, especially in the Khoper region.

My father, Mikhail Ivanovich Makashev was born in 1914 in the village of Rogachevka. He went in as a junior commander in the Finnish War and came out of the Patriotic War as a senior lieutenant. My grandfather, Ivan Vasilyevich Makashev, was a Cossack of the Khoper Military District of the Great Don Forces. He fought in World War I in the Caucasus. My mother, Anna Fedorovna Borisova, was born in 1917 in the village of Krasnyy Log in Voronezh Oblast. She completed the sixth grade and at the age of 12 became an orphan after a smallpox epidemic. She was taken in by a country doctor, Natalya Vasilyevna. When my mother was 14 years old she went to work giving smallpox vaccinations.

The name Albert was given to me by the mistress, Natalya Vasilyevna, when she was reading the George Sand novel "Consuelo" in 1938. It is a good thing that during that time of friendship with Germany they did not call me Adolph. I was christened Dmitriy by old-rite Christian ladies in Krasnyy Log in honor of St. Dmitriy Donskoy. So I am the "son of a cook." I was reared and educated by the Soviet regime. I graduated the Academy imeni Frunze and the General Staff Academy with gold medals. I worked my way up from platoon commander (commander of a remote intelligence group) to commander of two military districts. Without protection and without connections.

I was an internationalist until at one congress they called out: "Citizens Arbatov, Korotich, Gelman and Ko..." There were so many little mutts nipping at my heels at that time. I survived.

The people elected me deputy to the legislative chamber. On 10 October the puppeteer Shenderovich was playing around with my name and patronymic, hinting that I was related to Albert Einstein. To hell with him, Shenderovich, although he is not so inoffensive, especially during serious times. Shenderovich jokes around, he likes the chaos in Russia. And he is the one who called for people to vote for Yeltsin.

I am a Russian general. When I see what the cosmopolitans are doing with my Motherland--Russia (the Soviet Union)--it makes my blood boil! The little devils "got me" with their threats in connection with the events of October 1993. I said that even after I died I would take at least a dozen yids with me to the great beyond. An eye for an eye!

We have figured out who is to blame. Now--what shall we do about it?

Every politician, every prime minister and minister, every banker and journalist should personally evaluate this situation.

In the future or, better, now, we should establish proportional representation of each nationality in all branches of power.

Usurers have never been liked in any place or at any time. Especially today, when the Russian people are waking up.

Gennadiy Zyuganov: The essence and spirit of our party lies in friendship of peoples and respect for each individual, irrespective of nationality. Even Makashov will obey the party's demands. But, on the other hand, there is not a single audience today--I emphasize, not a single one--that does not ask questions about the subject of the Jews. And this subject should alarm all of us. It is no secret that the personnel policy pursued by Yeltsin violated the principle of national representation in all our country's enforcement agencies, the economy, finances, and journalism. In a multinational country it is absolutely necessary to adhere to those principles whereby none of the peoples feels encroached upon. Today it is the Russian people themselves who feel encroached upon. For the first time in their thousand-year history they have found themselves divided into pieces by sovereign borders.

There are 25 million Russians who have been left outside the borders of the Russian Federation! Russophobia has reached such extremes that, for example, a certain Kreder degraded the Russian people by erasing from the history textbook the battles of Stalingrad and Orel-Kursk and well as the entire historic feat of our fathers on the Eastern front.

As for the journalists, things have reached the point where even the anniversary of Valentin Rasputin--that great Russian writer--was not mentioned on a single program! The same thing is true of Mikhail Nozhkin, Aristarkh Livanov... Many talented Russian writers and artists are simply not shown on television! Let us get everything back to normal--and there will be no more statements like Makashov's.

From the television program "Akuly Politpera," 19 October 1998.