scale and geo temporal

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 7 05:33:19 PST 1998

>when it comes to
>*theorising* why we have such momentous scale shifts every few
>decades, first in one direction, then back to a reassertion of
>traditional geopolitical units like the nation-state (like the 1920s
>to 1930s shift) -- and are we ready to make that shift again?

Good Morning everybody-

And a beautiful morning it is. Patrick, I barely understand what your talking about, but I won't let that stop me. Don't you think the Biggest Cigars find the best place/way, to play Midas, and then begin nudgeing the spotlight and massageing the rules in a variety of ways,(politics and public opinion) until eventually everyone is facing in the same direction and proclaims what is before them to be the new reality. Just a thought from the rube gallery.

pms