Oppresseder than thou

Rosser Jr, John Barkley rosserjb at jmu.edu
Wed Nov 18 08:11:34 PST 1998

K-Paula,

And the winner of the Oppressed Peoples Contest is a dyslexic Cablinasian lesbian (with the "Ca" part being half Irish and half Jewish) whose partner is a Palestinian gypsy from Mexico in a wheelchair with AIDS, both of working class background and currently organizing workers in their factory in a non-AFL-CIO union!!!! Wow, top that.

BTW, K-Paula, I go by Barkley, not John. My idiot university computer insists on putting my full name. But only idiot computers and insurance salespeople call me John. Barkley Rosser On Tue, 17 Nov 1998 18:54:59 -0500 K <d-m-c at worldnet.att.net> wrote:

-- Rosser Jr, John Barkley rosserjb at jmu.edu