Oppresseder than thou

Henry C.K. Liu hliu at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 18 13:39:46 PST 1998

To: Francis Boltan:

Louis Proyect, host of this list, started on the subject of Buddhism. I am interested in all topics and subsrcibe to this list to learn about them and to exchange some views with intelligent people. It is the personal hostility and cliquish one-uppance on some postings that feel oppressive to me. I don't even mind anger, but hostility is not an effective tool of communication. Attack only solicits counterattack. Why don't you try enlightening me on what you have been trying to say? I am prepared to learn if you are prepared to communicate.

Henry C.K. Liu