Oppresseder than thou

K d-m-c at worldnet.att.net
Wed Nov 18 09:03:53 PST 1998

- Gad Barkley, I used to sell insurance so I don't know if I'll be able to avoid calling you John every so often.

>K-Paula,

Although I truly love being associated with Paula and, indeed, Paula and I have noted off list that sometimes it feels as if I=her and she=me, I must set things straight. You are interlocuting with one SnitgrrRl, though some prefer K. (Some truly hate both and suspect I'm toying with them and deliberately trying to fuck them up. Go figure) In any event, somehow or other, the SnitgrrRl thang troubles people. Not sure why, but that is as it should be I suspect.

Nice to meet you Barkley. I do think that one of your characters ought to be a bisexual transexual though.

SnitgrrRl