Oppresseder than thou

Wed Nov 18 14:14:54 PST 1998

Mat, What posturing and sarcasm do you find in my post on this ?

Charles

>>> Mathew Forstater <forstate at levy.org> 11/18 4:46 PM >>>
At the same time, as one who has appreciated the insights of both charles and snitgrrl in the past, I have to admit that the ratio of useful communication to sarcastic remarks and posturing is very small in their recent exchange. you have to really dig through a lot of unfortunate crap to get at the gems in this one. not either one at their best. why is it so uncool to be nice or give someone the benefit of the doubt on this list? mat