Picciotto, Sol s.picciotto at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Nov 19 09:14:31 PST 1998

Dear Robert Brenner

I would be interested to see your Reply to critics, however, please send in Wordperfect 5.1 or 6.0, I need to convert the file to Word.

thanks

sol picciotto

**************************************************************************** Sol Picciotto Department of Law Lancaster University Lancaster LA1 4YN, UK phone: (44)(0)1524-592464 (direct line + voicemail) fax: (44)(0)1524-848137 s.picciotto at lancaster.ac.uk web page http://www.lancs.ac.uk/users/law/intlaw/index.htm