Brenner reply to Doug H.

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 20 21:50:42 PST 1998

>"insufficient adjustment to manufacturing overcapacity,
>market by insufficient exit and too much entry." Of course on the other
>hand, Brenner blames Clinton's anti Keynesian budget balancing for
>deepening the global recession by weakening effective demand. But of
>course there may be no violation of the principle of non-contradiction
>here. We could have a global depression with or without Keynesianism.
>
>best, rakesh

I love you guys. "insufficient exit and too much entry." THERE'S TOO DAMN MUCH ENTRY HERE, BUDDY! MOVE ALONG!

Hey, this is interesting, but I've missed alot. Could someone send me Doug's article. Is it in lbo? And Brenner's reply. If it's in lbo, don't send, I have it. Just refer.

> Brenner is arguing that terminating Keynesian
>stabilization may well work to revive growth.

What action's is Brenner calling Keynesian stabilization here? What needs to be stopped? Lowering inyerest rates?

Thanks in advance-Paula

you know. if we had that race war all the "kooks" are talking about. if everyyhing got burned up. we'd all have to buy new stuff and capitalism could be born anew in America.