Don't pick on Henry

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 20 22:40:29 PST 1998

>My apologies for having caused all that unnecessary and distractive heat
>and I ask for forbearance from all for the length of my postings, the
>only excuse for which rests with the complexity of the topics.
>Also, I realise that the subject of Buddhism does not enjoy universal
>attention, but I had intended to use Buddhism merely as a specific
>vehicle for discussing the socio-economic-political and cultural roots
>of religions in general.
>With friendly greetings,
>
>Henry C.K. Liu

Henry honey, you post whatever you want to. I enjoyed the stuff on Chinese history a whole lot and nobody has a gun pointed at their eyeballs. Don't mind K, she's sorta a rough-neck. She reminds me of George, sweet Gracie's brother orphan-kitten that live behind my azalea bushes. Just say boo and put down some kibble. She'll start purring sooner or later.

pms

PAUL WELLSTONE/ JESSE VENTURA THE AMERICAN DREAM TEAM