Fwd: American Bioethics Advisory Commission Demands...

K d-m-c at worldnet.att.net
Sat Nov 21 03:53:48 PST 1998

>So if my tush is hanging in the breeze but my
>head is in my mother (mother-to-be?) and you
>use some sort of instrument to suck my brains
>out of my skull, what is that called? Or does
>it never happen?

It would be, in the first place, a breach birth. Gad leave it to men to get it backward.

>I'm reminded of the line in Prizzi's honor where
>jack nicholson is aghast to discover that his
>girlfriend, Kathleen Turner, has carried out a
>dozen or so contract hits. To him she replies,
>"but it's not so many as a proportion of the
>population."

Makes no sense to me. It's generally not the case that MOST pro lifers support partial birth abortions. Just as with any group, the rank and file don't necessarily agree with the leadership.

> Any defense of womanhood must, it seems,
>grant some standing to the baby in the womb.

I hope that you realize that not ALL women get pregnant and so the esence of womanhood isn't that a woman gets preggers. Indeed, not ALL women can get pregnant. And finally, since those women who are capable of getting preggers can actually only do so after the onset of menstruation and before menopause, then clearly the essence of what it means to be a woman CANNOT be the ability to give birth

SnitgrrRl