O'Connor on crisis theory

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 23 19:34:56 PST 1998

>Note the super-contradiction here, that Marx missed. The greater is
>capital's political power over labor, cet. par., the greater the danger to
>the capitalist economy, i.e., a contradiction between politics and
>economics.

Hey, I'm confused at who said this, Barbara, O'Conner? But for some time now, this waitress has been telling people that whenever the Big Cigars started having it all their way, their inleashed, pathological greed caused the whole crap-shoot to implode.

The left really should focus more on the sickness of capitalism. The addiction. Remember the robber-barons. I assume that phraise was a part of everyday language of the masses. How times have changed. The words class-warfare mean a bunch of lazy people, probably blackpregnantmexicans, are trying to take your hard earned money, to any of the non-political masses out there today.

What ever happened to the Fairness Doctrine? We need radio time! AM radio time. So we can make Global Warlords and corporate terrorism and subversion, phrases that ring a bell with these morons. I'm feeling callous towards the masses these days.

pms