Abby Joseph Cohen is gushing

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 24 06:24:56 PST 1998

Yo. The papers are saying the bull is back for all the right reasons. The global crisis is being handled. Lambs being led to slaughter? I wish I knew where the real money was heading. What if we had fall in profits, and nobody sold?

Does anyone have a new clue about what was being pushed in Japan? Brad DeLong, what do YOU think happened at APEC, and in Japan?

What do the econs think of the claim in the papers that M1 has grown(is that the one that measures bank deposits, MM, etc? ) Wouldn't it have grown because people pulled money out of equities? So by now, it's ungrown, no?

Later pms