ontology and epistemology

Frances Bolton (PHI) fbolton at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Wed Nov 25 20:34:22 PST 1998

Hey Snit,

I'd be interested in joining in on this little reading adventure. I'm in Jersey now--the sky is *brown* and I am just minutes away from Mere and Pere Henwood. I'll be back in Tampa Sunday--bringing cheese and sausage from Arthur Avenue in the Bronx, and twenty rolls of Chowards Violet mints.

Kisses, frances