class nature of classical music

Eric Pawlett epawlett at uniserve.com
Fri Nov 27 22:40:05 PST 1998

Sorry Bill, I garbled my reply.I'm a real novice on the computer so you'll have to forgive me. Some of the comments I made are in the body of your message. I forgot to mention the piece you mentioned by Ed Herman in Z about Mozart. I read Z and buy it mostly for the brilliant columns by Herman and Chomsky. I don't recall the Herman piece in question but if you feel like it, could you mention what issue of Z it is in? I's love to read it. Sorry for any inconvience. Sam Pawlett.