Pinochet and bourgeois democratic right

W. Kiernan Wkiernan at concentric.net
Sun Nov 29 06:28:06 PST 1998

WARNING! This post has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with "Pinochet and bourgeois democratic right"!

Louis Proyect wrote:

> > Chris Burford:
> > If he wants to slog this out further, I invite him to join me on
> > marxism-unmoderated, where he can also defend himself from other critics.
>
> How will I recognize you? Me you know from my web page. I have let my beard
> grow out, but otherwise look the same. Why don't you wear a yellow carnation?

Louis, Chris is talking about joining you on a mailing list. Inasmuch as you will not physically meet in person, you won't need material cues to recognize one another, and matrerial cues woundn't have any effect even if one of you affected them; you'll "recognize" him, in the sense that one eMail user "recognizes" another, because he'll sign his name to his posts.

You guys have got to cut this out. Next you'll be insulting each other's mothers. Get back on topic or take it to alt.flame.

Sticking my nose in where it's probably not welcome, I remain,

Yours WDK - WKiernan at concentric.net