ontology and epistemology, o la

alec ramsdell a_ramsdell at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 29 13:17:43 PST 1998

Snit wrote:

>Well. Do you want to read Butler with me n Frances or not? Eliding
the =
>demand will not work with me Alec Cat.

Well sign me up! The only catch is I don't have a computer at home, or rather my computer is broken, so my access is limited to library, occasional Kinko's (expensive), and other's random computers. Sometimes at work, though my current longish-term temp job--though one never knows--can't be counted on. This erratic access can be frustrating, and can lead to some erratic posts. But anyway. . .

So if you don't mind some possible time lags, yeah. All I have now is _Gender Trouble_, _Bodies that Matter_, and _Psychic Life..._, just so you know were I'm at.

I've got plenty of interest in it, though.

Uh, gotta go. More later.

-Alec