ontology and epistemology, o la

Frances Bolton (PHI) fbolton at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Sun Nov 29 13:58:34 PST 1998

Hey, Snit n Alec,

are we doing a paper or a book? I have somehow forgotten. Sweet Alec, if we decide to do something that you can't get, I'll copy it and post it to you. Snit and I are both limited by the same mediocre university library, so it won't be anything too obscure, unless Snit has a secret stash of Butleriana.

frances has a refrigerator full of Italian foods from da Bronx,