wages among Canadian Indians

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Fri Oct 2 00:30:48 PDT 1998

The point being? That sociologists keep breaking down open doors? Isn't there greater wage dispersion among blacks that between blacks and whites, and among women than between women and men? And, for that matter, among whites rather than between blacks and whites, and among men rather than . . . etc? I thought this was wage paradox 101 in inequality studies. No?

Michael