Chomsky, Keynes, and Naziism

Tue Oct 6 13:09:20 PDT 1998

>From Michael P's comment, it seems that Turgeon's amazon.com review of
Silverman's book is a very bad one.

And why would a disciple of a pervert rail against his opponents as bastards? I much prefer the king of kink to his droll symapathizers. Talk about droll: didn't Joan Robinson take to uniforming herself in Mao outfits?

But the fact remains: Neither Reagan nor Rakesh thought the fascist state was the best instrument by which to realize the Keynesian utopia of capitalist full employment. That was Keynes' own special insight (see bertram schefold note in cambridge journal of economics, recommended by Michael P). Instead of Jim blowing his top at me for overspeaking, why doesn't he comment on Keynes' own conclusions?

As for Chomsky, has anyone read the bio by David Barsky?

best, rakesh