Chomsky, Keynes, and Naziism

Tue Oct 6 22:36:47 PDT 1998

On Tue, 6 Oct 1998, Rosser Jr, John Barkley wrote:
> BTW, it is certainly inaccurate to infer from Lynn's
> observations on Hitlerian economic policy that he is (or
> ever was) a fan of Hitler or his policies in general. Get
> a grip.

Of course Barkley, this is all one could infer from what you decided to forward to us. You provided no context, no info about the reviewer Turgeon or the author Silverman. Hell, I thought you were trying to elicit the kind of response I so gladly provided. I feel turned upon; all I have ever wanted to do was please you. Combining the words "drab" and "troll" in my mind, I referred to the keynesians as "droll" in my last post. I am sorry for the slip; archaic english words always get me. I never got past "acerbic" on my SAT word list.

best, rakesh