Guess who

michael at ecst.csuchico.edu michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Sat Oct 10 22:17:14 PDT 1998

dunno. I had to comment on Piccone's paper, which was also pretty wierd, although I don't remember the specifics.

I too once got a call from someone in Mississippi who saw my syllabus on the web. He wanted me to come to an expensive Moonie conference in Washington on science. George Bush was also supposed attend. I don't know if he made it.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu