Chomsky and Hero Worship

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Sun Oct 11 11:00:34 PDT 1998

> Max Sawicky wrote:
>
> > In These Times or some damn left
> > organ.
>
> ITT is one of the misses of Cox's index. I dropped my sub quite a few
> years ago, and it is still chugging along, even sponsoring stupid
> conferences (charge $100) in Chicago that pre-empt the space of a very
> fine annual conference, Midwest Radical Scholars and Activists. I do
> hear that that creep Jon Judis no longer writes for it, but it still
> supinely tails the Demireps.

For the record, ITT is a fine newspaper which has shown the abundant wisdom to publish me in the past. I can't speak on the conferences, though apparently EPI wasn't left enough to be invited to participate in the ITT meet.

John Judis is a friend of mine and one of the smarter guys around.

MBS

"We're too busy singin'

to put anybody down . . . "