innumeracy

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Sun Oct 11 17:41:15 PDT 1998

Dear Jim,

That sort of reminds me of a little discussion among the LBOers of how many years there were in a decade. Ten or eleven. Personally, in the political circles that I travel in, and here I am not speaking about steelworkers, the average politician would have to use his toes to get to the number eleven.

Sincerely, Tom