enough is enough andthe value of a buck

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Thu Oct 15 09:25:36 PDT 1998

Dear Paula,

If the Branch Dividians or the Montana Freeman set up in Serbia, I guess the USA and our allies would bomb Serbia to protect the right on the Dividians or Freeman to secede from Serbia. How come the Johnny Bulls haven't bombed Dublin? Get my drift.

Sooner or later Serbian-Americans are going to make themselves heard on this business. In the same way Irish Americans, Jewish Americans or any other ethnic group do. Our "southern" political leadership hasn't discovered Serbian-Americans and other slavic peoples like the Solvenians and Carpathians who my guess is will tilt to the aid of the Serbs if the Serbs are pushed too far. It should also be remembered that the Carpathian mountains run all the way north and into Poland.

By the way, Frankie Yankovic just died. Anyone seen an obit?

Sincerely, Tom