Evolution of FED thinking--humor

JayHecht at aol.com JayHecht at aol.com
Thu Oct 15 19:15:57 PDT 1998

<< The entire building can be sealed off in 10

seconds - all doors outside will lock, and gates throughout the building

will slam shut, compartmentalizing the thing. And that's before they even

get the chance to call in reinforcements.

>> Jeez,

Whenever I have enough savings to go down to 33 Liberty St. (to buy some t- notes), the security seems pretty tame - about the level of boarding a domestic jetliner. Occasionally, I use the bathroom and have to sign in and go through a body-reader, but no big deal. I guess I'll be on the lookout for those Uzis

Jason