Higher prices

Greg Nowell GN842 at CNSVAX.Albany.Edu
Thu Oct 15 19:46:55 PDT 1998

I would like to collect a basket of higher prices. Please send them to me and I'll post them to the list. My requirements for this unscientific survey are that you be pretty damn sure taht the price this year is higher than it was last year. For example, I recently replaced mustard and relish, and saw the prices on the new containers and the old ones I tossed.

My nominees:

Cheap mustard, up 10% Hot dog relish, up 10% Yogurt, up 20% Blue Windshield fluid, up 50%

-- Gregory P. Nowell Associate Professor Department of Political Science, Milne 100 State University of New York 135 Western Ave. Albany, New York 12222

Fax 518-442-5298