warning: musical content

JayHecht at aol.com JayHecht at aol.com
Mon Oct 19 12:24:57 PDT 1998

<< -Hank Williams, Black Flag, Black Sabbath, and throw Bikini

Kill >> Waylon J had a song where he says: "I don't think Hank done it that way..." (referring to drugs, sex, etc).

Anyone whose tried to seriously "make it" in music, knows how tough it is. I'm not sure that Hank had to work under the exact same conditions as Sabbath, but in fact, you need a lot of help - just to survive to play another day!! I don't see the point of "authenticity" of "doing it your own way" NOBODY does it there own way!!! Commerical success is by definition a collective action - Marx notes this.

Anybody who likes the horrible conditions of having to service a "working band" has never experienced it or doesn't know shit about the music business.

Jason