Archie Bunker's Nightmare

Fri Oct 30 07:32:06 PST 1998

>>> Tom Lehman

A little triva did you know that Leo Toltsky, Nick "the geek" Bukahirin and other famous dead Russians were once part of George Washington Plunkitts team back in the old days in little olde New York? Also, did you now that V.I. Ullanov in his collected works vol.13, page 198, says," I owe it all to the "great" George Washington Plunkitt."

Charles: Wasn't his grandson Jim Plunkett an Indian who was a quarterback in the NFL ?

Charles Brown

Detroit