Archie Bunker's Nightmare

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Fri Oct 30 08:51:15 PST 1998

Dear Atty. Brown,

I'll have to search the Plunkitt archives for the answer to that one.

I do have manuscript copies of the George Washington Plunkitt correspondence course taken by Joseph Dugashivili. It was obtained for me out of a secret vault in the Carpathian mountains by the mysterious Igor.( sometimes pronounced eye-gore). I am busily translating them one word at a time and should be finished sometime in the middle of the next century. Give or take a few years.

Meanwhile, in the unpublished works of Joseph I.F. Dugashivili vol.13 Page666, it states, " it was really studying that great American revolutionary George Washington Plunkitt that pushed me over the edge." n.b. I won this unpublished masterpiece in a crap game in the backroom of the Russo-Slav club as a consolation prize.

Humbly yours, Tom