Pinochet update

emilio emilio at openlink.com.br
Fri Oct 30 10:59:49 PST 1998

At 10:27 30/10/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Maybe Margaret Thatcher's tea companion will *not* be
>going home, after all.
> Carl Remick

The Spain Supreme Court could also authorize the Judge Baltasar Garcon to reopen the process against the former spanish first-minister Felipe Gonzeles for the crimes against the Basque's independence fithters soldiers.

The concept of the Amnesty's Law is being triturated by the new liberal modern wave from the first-world.

If you live in Europe or in USA you don't have knowledge the importance of the fragile democracy in the south american continent.

The political harmony of third-world oppressed people only deserve a same sentence that Clark Gable said in the picture *" Gone with the wind "*; * " - Frankly, my dear, I don't give a dam " *

emilio