Are you uninsured or underinsured?

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Oct 30 10:40:13 PST 1998

[Anyone want to help out Democrat apologist Michael Moore? - Doug]

Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 10:07:56 -0800 (PST) X-Sender: sameboat at pop.igc.org Mime-Version: 1.0 To: jmates at fcny.org, socolar1 at ix.netcom.com, grcclarry at pipeline.com,

lcagan at people-link.com, mxt$leap at qc1.qc.edu, difaziow at stjohns.edu,

thecastle at msn.com, mklackey at concentric.net From: Same Boat Coalition <sameboat at igc.apc.org> Subject: Are you uninsured or underinsured?

>From our friends at the Health Care for All Campaign:

We have been contacted by the folks at United Broadcasting. They are working with filmmaker Michael Moore on a documentary on people who have no health insurance or who have inadequate coverage. It will be shown on Channel 4 in London and Bravo here in the U.S.

If you've got a story to tell or know someone who does, the producer's name is Michelle Johnston, and she can be reached at (212) 399-3300 (x234).

Thanks for any help you can offer.