Lean, Mean Rocket Man

K d-m-c at worldnet.att.net
Fri Oct 30 09:56:35 PST 1998

les 'wErNer vON' schaffer instructs:

>I want you to know that i have carefuly analyzed the trajectory
of
>this 'shot' and there are some problems with your analogy.
rockets
>propel themselves by shedding mass out the back end at high
velocity,
>whereas sperm is squeezed out through a tube, and once
seperation has
>occurred, loses some velocity as it travels essentially at
constant
>mass, through that Great Space.

Gad! Can you explain why my ex.... Errr well I guess this wouldn't be appropriate talk for the Lame Brained Oeconimus List.

>on the other hand, a careful analysis of the trajectory of the
rocket,
>primarily from 2-D Fast Fourier Transform analysis of JPEG
images of
>the exhausted products of orgasm, errr, liftoff, reveal one
startling
>feature yet to be explained by a feminist critique of the space
>program; to wit: it appears from the upward trajectory of the
>projectile that the 'woman was on top'.

Ummm. Well I guess I thought it was a urrrr ahhhh flying solo shot. If'n you know what I mean? (As in: forget the chicks man, too high maintenance; the next frontier is where it's at.)

>best regards
>
>les 'wErNer vON' schaffer

<snort> Aww shucks you physics buoys always get us sociologists' panties in a twirl. We have physics envy you know. But we sublimate our desire an pick on economists instead.

SnitgrrRl