Archie Bunker's Nightmare

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Fri Oct 30 10:44:09 PST 1998

Dear Atty. Brown,

Thank you for your gracious invitation to take me to what I am sure is one of Detroits finer clubs.

My daughter and I watch a lot of the Doug Show and Arthur the Aardvark and Friends together. Yes, there is a very stylish childrens cartoon show that I to have seen with a definate 1930's anti-corporate flair too it. Although I can't recall the name of the show either.

I must get back to the archives.

Cordially yours, Tom L.