New Yorker: People of Panic, People of Fear

Greg Nowell GN842 at CNSVAX.Albany.Edu
Fri Oct 30 12:41:31 PST 1998

I forget the title of this short story in the current New Yorker but I was really quite taken by it. You know you've seen a good movie or read a good book when you're still mulling it over a few days later.

1. Has anyone else read it.

2. Has anyone figured out the relationship of the science fiction story to the pedophilia counterpoint, which eludes my exegetical abilities.

gn

-- Gregory P. Nowell Associate Professor Department of Political Science, Milne 100 State University of New York 135 Western Ave. Albany, New York 12222

Fax 518-442-5298