WHY ECONOMICS IS NOT YET A SCIENCE

chang chang at public.shenzhen.cngb.com
Fri Oct 30 15:06:24 PST 1998

"WHY ECONOMICS IS NOT YET A SCIENCE"

Alfred S. Eichner, an American, edited a book called "WHY ECONOMICS IS NOT YET A SCIENCE", which was published by THE MACMILLAN PRESS LTD 1983. I'd like to know who can answer Alfred's question "WHY ECONOMICS IS NOT YET A SCIENCE"? In my opinion, the answer is: it is because the economists all over the world neglect the solutions I have put forward before that economics is not yet a science. If the economists of all the world continue taking no account of my solutions, economics, I suppose, won't be regarded as a science forever.

------------------------------------------------ If you want to know what is the solutions I have put forward before, please take a look at <http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Exchange/3058/only.html>

Yours sincerely, Ju-chang He

SHENZHEN, P.R. CHINA Welcome to visit My Home Page at <http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Exchange/3058/> or <http://www.geocities.com/~juchang/>