Marx, Malthus, Brenner

Bill Cochrane billc at waikato.ac.nz
Wed Sep 2 14:52:45 PDT 1998

In my brief reading of Brenners NLR piece I got the feeling that he didnt address the arguement that the post war growth faulted in part because of the failure of the underlying technological paradigm, I'd like to ask him if he see's any underlying technological limitation in the mode of growth followed in the post war period. I naturally would be overwhelmed with gratitude and probably buy you a beer, consumming it on your behalf of course.

Bill Cochrane | email: billc at waikato.ac.nz Archivist | URL: http://www2.waikato.ac.nz/~jadm Political Science University of Waikato New Zealand