A.G.

C. Petersen ottilie at u.washington.edu
Thu Sep 3 12:06:47 PDT 1998

I just learned that Alan Greenspan is speaking tomorrow in Berkeley here at the business school, but I have to be in a meeting with the Botany professor I work for at that time. Are you going, Brad DeLong? I wonder if he would take questions. EvA lot of people are looking at hi, particularly now. I wonder if a well phrased unusual question could elicit a response from him that would cause a secondary response when people read his statements in the media.

Christine P.