mj article

bautiste at uswest.net bautiste at uswest.net
Sat Sep 5 07:23:26 PDT 1998

Not to mention that fact that most suffragettes were Prohibitionists as well. It seems that many men went home and beat their wives after a good night out with the boys. How come we don't hear more about this now? Have we really gotten rid of spousal abuse? Alcoholism?

chuck miller

-- http://www.users.uswest.net/~bautiste/index.htm