Marxism 101

Mathew Forstater forstate at levy.org
Tue Sep 8 07:21:49 PDT 1998

Books by Laurence Harris, Ben Fine, Ernest Mandel, and perhaps especially Roman Rosdolsky's THE MAKING OF MARX'S CAPITAL, would be added to my list, in addition to those already mentioned. Also David Harvey's THE LIMITS TO CAPITAL is worth checking out. And don't forget John Weeks' CAPITAL AND EXPLOITATION. I still highly recommend the DICTIONARY OF MARXIST THOUGHT edited by Bottomore, et al. Mat