Two Down, Approx 400 to Go

Michael Cohen mike at cns.bu.edu
Thu Sep 10 14:27:00 PDT 1998

Tom Lehman wrote:

> Dear Max and Company,
>
> Yeah, the whole deal is going to get pretty disgusting.
>
> We are in for a steady diet of slime from Matthews, Rivera, King, the
> assorted cretins on Fox, and let's not forget Sam, Kookie and Howard.
> It really galls me to see this stuff on TV.
> Sincerely,
> Tom

Turn off your TV, do something else. I am personally boycotting this stuff. I will not pay any attention to this. Boycotts can have some effect. I actually think this in the long run is a good thing, however. It deligitimizes the state and news media. -- Michael Cohen mike at cns.bu.edu Associate Professor, Center for Adaptive Systems Work: 677 Beacon, Street, Rm313 Boston, Mass 02115 Home: 25 Stearns Rd, #3 Brookline, Mass 02146 Tel-Work: 617-353-9484 Tel-Home:617-353-7755